Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday Smiles

Happy Saturday!! 

I had a short, & steady, day at work this morning. I was off by 10am so decided to try & make it over to Golds Gym for a Zumba class at 10:30. 

Class was full but I needed the exercise. & it was a good class today!! I'm actually a little sore which is not normal!! 

I finished the book I was reading last night. "Killer" by Jonathan Kellerman. If you're familiar with this author it's part of the Alex Delaware series.....one of my faves!! 

Since I have no other plans today I decided to sit outside at Starbucks after Zumba class & start reading my new book: "W is for Wasted" by Sue Grafton, another favorite author. 

It started out being warm out here but a little windy. Now it's cool and very windy. I think it's time to head home & get warm.... Lol. 


But before I go, it's time for the 5 things that made me smile this week: 

1.  Catching up on my reading 
haven't read a book since January. How sad is that!!! I read Killer in 3 days.....

2.  My nails
I got them done yesterday.  They are definitely different but I'm happy with how they turned out.

3.  Zumba
I love my Zumba classes & wish I could get to more!! I'm happy I was able to make it to 3 classes this week!!


4.  Mothers Day
I had to work on Mothers Day, so I wasn't able to spend it with my mom. So on my day off I took her to a tearoom in a nearby town to celebrate, & we had a Royal Tea for 2.....just like the English!! She loved it!!!

5.  My cat, Baby
Yes, again! She makes me smile everyday!! She'll always make the list!! 

What made you smile this week?? 

Have a great weekend. And, until next time.......





No comments:

Post a Comment