Thursday, May 15, 2014

My New Bike!!

I think I've finally figured out how to upload my pictures onto my posts. 

Somewhere down the line I guess I deleted my Blogger app off of my IPhone.  I know I've uploaded pics this way. It just takes me longer to type on my phone.....

So...... I have a new bike!!


I got it about 1 1/2 weeks ago. It's a Schwinn Cruiser. So many people in town are purchasing bicycles right now and I jumped on the bandwagon.

I've only taken it out a couple of times so far. 

The seat seems too low for me. You'd think the manual would be more helpful on exactly how to adjust the seat. But you would be wrong!!

You'd also think going on the Schwinn website would be helpful. Yeah, well, not so much!!

So I'm trying to figure it out on my own. And I'm beyond frustrated!! I finally figured out how to adjust it.....however, it's near impossible to loosen the bolt. I'm just about at the "WHATEVER" phase while throwing my hands up in despair!! Lol. Guess I'll keep on trying until I get it done.

I originally wanted a red bike. Then I was told they were sold out & red sells fast. Well then, even though it's my favorite color.....if everyone else has it, I don't. 

I saw this teal color and instantly fell in love. I looked at all the bicycles they had (which was a lot!) & kept going back to this one. 

I got the wicker basket for it but I think I may also get a metal one. I've been looking for a drink holder, but not just any drink holder. Everyone tells me to check online. But sorry I want to see it in person before I buy it. The local stores kinda suck in the inventory dept so may have to go to Sacramento. 

I'm really not in a huge hurry. I know I'll find one eventually......

Well that's all for now. I have to get up in a few hours for work. So, until next time.....



1 comment: