Friday, April 25, 2014

My 1st Post in 2014.....& the 1st in a Year!!

Time flies when you're living your life, right??!!


I cannot believe I haven't been on here in over a year.  I've thought about it often, but could never find the time to sit still and post.


Now......


Here I sit at my computer, trying this blogging thing again! 


During the next week I will be on here slowly updating this blog and trying to post regularly. 


Soooooo,


.....what have I been doing the last 12 months? 


Mostly working, but also trying to better my life.  I've made many changes....and continue to do so as needed.


The biggest change has been to my physical self.  I've been up and down the scale over the years, but haven't been able to keep the scale from inching upwards.....


Starting in February of this year, I finally decided that I couldn't be, as I called myself, an Oompa Loompa  anymore!!  I was at my highest weight ever.....and couldn't get myself to stick to changing my bad habits.....no matter how sad & miserable I was!!


But since February 3, 2014 I have been able to FINALLY stick to changing my poor eating habits and have successfully lost 24 lbs. 


Now losing the weight is the EASY part, right?? lol  Well, I still have more weight to lose (about 20 lbs or so) and then the hard part will begin.......KEEPING IT OFF!!


I'm doing it slowly.  It seems to be working, and I don't feel deprived.  I have had my "cheat" days but at this point I'm so happy that I have dropped 2 full sizes, that I don't EVER EVER EVER want to go back to that old weight again. 


Pictures will follow.......I'm just not up to it tonight.  I've been up since 4am this morning....I work at 6am.  And, I have to work at 6am tomorrow morning. 


Yes, I work weekends.  And I like it!!  I would rather be off during the week.  Less crowds, and I can get more done......


Well that's all for now.  Until next time.......



No comments:

Post a Comment