Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Day of the Cleanse

Good Afternoon!!

No, I did not get a chance to blog yesterday about my first day of the cleanse.  I really don't know what I expected but I guess I thought something would "happen"??!!  It was basically an uneventful day except that I was hungry late last night.  Usually when that happens I just have a glass of chocolate milk but last night I just kept drinking water.  Not really the same thing now, is it??!!

I ate 3 times: breakfast, lunch and dinner.  No snacking...which I just realized is something I do regularly! I think that's what you would call "mindless" eating?!  I ate what was authorized and felt full but not stuffed.  That's a good thing, right?! 

I actually didn't miss my Starbucks latte like I thought I would....but I really craved something sugary like a cookie or pastry.   I just kept drinking my water. 

Actually I think I drank about 10-11 cups of water yesterday.....and was still thirsty!!  Guess I don't drink enough water.  And maybe I wasn't having hunger pangs but water pangs??  They say that usually when you feel those "pangs" they aren't for food but for water.  I'm starting to believe.

Unfortunately, that's all for now.  I didn't exercise yesterday at all, just did housework and then relaxed and read in my backyard.  I was asleep before 11pm last night which is a bit unusual for my day off.  I woke up again around 1am and then slept til 8am. 

Wishing everyone a Happy Tuesday!!  Until next time.....



1 comment:

  1. I need to do some type of cleanse. Maybe I'll start drinking water a lot more!

    ReplyDelete