Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wanted: A little balance in my life

Hello my Blogger friends!! Things have been hectic around here lately.  I have worked the last 10 days straight with another 3 days to go before my next day off.  I'm a little tired....but I've worked this much before in my past so it just takes a little getting used to again! lol

In between working, housework, reality tv and sleeping these past 10 days I have been thinking that I have no balance in my life.  Yes, it's come to me before and I say I'm going to do something about it, but then life happens and it's forgotten until next time I "think" of it!!

But honestly, besides working, doing housework, playing softball on Sunday, watching reality tv and sleeping I haven't really been doing much.  I haven't even been keeping up with my beloved SFGiants!!  That's a definite first. 

On a daily basis I listen to family, friends, co-workers, customers, etc tell me about their fun days off and vacations....listening to all of the places they go and all of the things that they do.  Geez.....I haven't even been to the movies since December or January!!!  And the theatre is only 1 mile exactly from my house!!!! 

Well, whatever the hell it is that's wrong with me needs to be snapped out of it because it's not who I am nor who I want to be.  Now, don't the experts tell us to schedule in time for ourselves??  I've tried that in the past but really have sucked at it!! lol  Guess I'll have to be a little more firm with myself or something, right?!  :P

That's all I have.....except for a rundown of the Real Housewives of OC, NY and NJ.  Sad to see OC season ending this Sunday.  Doesn't seem like it's been back long enough...or maybe time is just passing me by too fast?!  It's been an interesting season.  Can't wait for the finale and the reunion!!!

As for RHONY, Jill says she's changed, but she seems the exact same to me (except for the Botox and whatever else she's punctured into her face).  Alex is a bore, Kelly is just there (yawn), Ramona is a little crazier this season (but gotta love her),  Sonja is completely different this season.  Maybe last season was fake Sonja and now we're seeing the real girl.  Well, IMO I'm not liking this Sonja at all!!  Please bring back old Sonja.  As for the new girl, Cindy, the jury is still out on her.  There are times she seems like the voice of reason, and then there are other times when I just don't care for her.  So, we'll see about her by the end of the season.  Oh, and I forgot about LuAnn.  She's not annoying me this season like she has in past seasons.  But honestly, I don't like her boyfriend, Jacques.  Bleh :(

Then there is the RHONJ.  I have been looking forward to this season.  Well,  so far I'm bored and annoyed.  I, so far, totally dislike Melissa and Joe Gorga (Teresa's brother and sis-in-law).  Please don't air family dirty laundry like that.....it's repugnant and distasteful.  They make me cringe EVERY.SINGLE.TIME they are onscreen.  And, that isn't to say that I'm a big fan of Teresa because I'm really not.  She's okay but annoying and kinda dumb, especially after watching the last episode when she was writing the letter to her brother. 

Their cousin, Kathy, isn't that bad.....well, so far!!  She's caught (or placed herself) in the middle of this family feud which is never a good place to be.  But, she hasn't annoyed me like the others have so.....so far so good.  I feel bad for Jacqueline having to deal with her obnoxious/spoilt/bratty daughter, Ashley!!  Hopefully Ashley will grow up and figure things out.  And I always enjoy any scene with Caroline and her family.  They are the only enjoyable storyline on RHONJ so far.  To be really honest.......I dislike Melissa and Joe Gorga SOOOOOO much, I'm actually missing Danielle Staub (I know, I can't believe I'm saying it either?!?!).  But I can't believe Bravo would sign them behind Teresa's back.  That sucks and makes me think less of them (Bravo).......

Time to go eat dinner, so.....until next time......

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel o the balance part girl. It's hard juggling everything in life. Ummm I can't wait for the OC reunion. I agree with you on Jill, she hasn't changed one bit! And the gorga's are awful!

    ReplyDelete