Monday, May 2, 2011

Wow....it's May already!!

Happy Monday to all!!  And, can you believe it's already May??

Let's get this out of the way first......can you believe that Osama bin Laden was finally caught and killed yesterday??  Where were you when you first heard?

I had just walked in the door after my softball game, happy that I was going to be able to see the last half hour of "The Amazing Race" and "The Next Great Restaurant".  I turned on my TV to see our President, Barak Obama, speaking.  Then I noticed the headline!!!  I just stood there.  Talk about Shock and Awe!!  It's about time!!  

Okay, that's enough about that. 

This laptop is so touchy.  I'm still having a hard time with the touchy pad and everything.  I have to watch where the arrow is or the cursor moves, if the arrow sits on something too long it changes screens on me, and sometimes when I'm in the middle of writing this blog it'll post it mid-sentence!!  UGH!!  I know I will get the hang of it.  But I have to say that it is a huge pain in the you-know-what!!!

Sorry for the rant, but this pc is killing me!!  I'm just glad to have a computer again, but sometimes it does aggravate me!

So, back to my post.  I worked all day Sunday.  Glad it was busy.....was off by 3pm.  Since I had a few hours before my softball game I went home, freshened up & changed, and then headed on over to Starbucks for my latte. 

I then came home, did some housework and even had time to take a short nap.  When I woke up I had a bit of a headache.  I got ready and headed over to the ballpark for our game. 

We won 7-4.  It was a close game (3 of our main guys didn't play because they were in a tournament all weekend out of town).  We are undefeated and in the playoffs which start in 2 weeks.  After that, we have a couple/few weeks off before summer league starts. 

During the game though my eyes started to itch, my nose was runny (actually that happened most of the day), there was a tickle in my throat, and I was sneezing.  Hello, springtime!!  My allergies HAVE arrived.   Needless to say, I was at Target first thing this morning picking up my first box of Claritin for the season!!

I saw the forecast for this week and I'm so happy that it's going to be in the 70's and 80's :)  Hopefully, the rainy season is O.V.E.R. and summer will be here soon......

I'm getting ready to go running for the first time in a while.  It'll be a short one, though.  After last nights game...I ran ALOT. And, I realize I need to start shaping-up after hybernating for sooooo many months.  This girl is outta shape!

Here's wishing everyone a Happy Monday!!

Until next time..............

No comments:

Post a Comment