Thursday, April 28, 2011

Little Change of Scenery

As you can see, my blog has changed a little.  I was reading other blog posts today and seeing that some have changed since last I saw (yes I'm still trying to catch up!).  Feeling a little restless, as well as a need for change, I updated my blogs look.  I hope you like it.  

Thursday is my day off.  Normally I'm always doing something....whether it be housework or errands or other things.  This morning I woke up and, since I didn't have any plans, decided that I really didn't feel like doing anything!!

So......that's what I did.  Yes, really!  There was a marathon of Law & Order: Criminal Intent on USA channel.  They are getting ready for the season premiere (and return of Goren and Eames) on Sunday.  Now, I love Jeff Goldblum and enjoyed seeing him on CI, but no one is better than Vincent D'Onofrio.  I am saddened that this will be the final season of this great show.  It has become my favorite of the Law & Order franchise (although the original Law & Order is thisclosebehind).


So, after spending the afternoon lounging around and watching CI, I finally got myself showered and ready to head over to Starbucks for my daily latte.  After that was accomplished, I came home and started watching the Charles and Diana wedding on TLC channel. 

Now.....who will be watching the royal wedding tonight in just a few hours??  Out here on the west coast I believe it starts around 2am.....I haven't really been following the daily updates of this wedding.  Funny because growing up I loved the royal family and was a big fan of Princess Diana.  Anyway, I will probably be one of the millions of people around the world who will get up and watch the festivities.  Luckily I work the night shift tomorrow and can sleep afterwards! lol

Well, time to go veg out in front of the TV again.  Unfortunately, I accidentally came across the results of tonights American Idol elimination show here on the internet.  Needless to say I won't be watching because I'm NOT happy with the results.  What do you think??  Who is your favorite?? 

Tonight I will be watching Real Housewives of NY.  What do you think of the season so far?  Are you watching the other Housewives shows currently on?  And, are you watching Bethenny Ever After?

No comments:

Post a Comment