Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lightening Up a Bit (or a lot!!)

Happy Wednesday to All!!


It's been a great day here in California.  The weather was sunny and warm (70*F)....although it was a little windy after I was off of work.  It looks like the beautiful weather is here to stay for awhile.  This makes me sooooo happy!!!  As I've said over and over, I don't like cold weather.  I do not thrive in this weather at all!!  So, I'm happy to see that the forecast shows beautiful weather for the rest of the week!  I really really hope the ugly, cold weather is gone for good. 





I felt so good yesterday that I decided that I wanted to start running again.  However, my body was having none of it!!  Even though I've been playing softball I am in no shape to run for any kind of distance, so I ended up walking instead.  It wasn't exactly the same, but I was happy and it felt good to be moving again!!  I was planning on walking today when I was off of work, but ended up running errands and now I need to get ready for dinner plans.  Luckily I'm off tomorrow, so I will get some outdoor exercise in at some point :)

As you know, I don't post picture's very often but see beautiful pictures on other's blogs.  I'm still trying to figure out how to find different pictures on the internet.  So, here's my beginners try at posting something other than just words (don't worry, I'll get better)....these are pictures I've found on the internet of places that I've been to and love.....and are making me so very happy right now:


Los Angeles, CA


LA, CA at night

Honolulu, Hawaii




Honolulu, Hawaii

London, England

Hearst Castle

Philadelphia, PA

home of the SFGiants

None of these are pictures I took. They aren't even necessarily the best pictures, but the best ones I could find. Unfortunately I haven't downloaded any of my pictures to my new computer.  And also some of my most favorite pictures I took before I got my digital camera and still need to transfer them to disc.  Especially the pictures in Hawaii!! 

Well, that's all for now.  Wishing everyone a great Wednesday.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment