Monday, November 15, 2010

A nice day for the movies!!

What a great Monday!  The weather was beautiful, although a little too windy.  I finally had a spare moment and went to the movies today.  I went and saw the latest Denzel Washington movie:

UNSTOPPABLE


I always enjoy a Denzel Washington movie and this one did not disappoint.  It was inspired by a true story.  It is action-packed and has you at the edge of your seat.  I would definitely recommend this film....especially if you like action movies.  
Originally the plan was to go see For Colored Girls but I didn't finish my errands in time so this movie started closest after my last errand was run.  Guess I'll go see For Colored Girls on Thursday.

I heard that Barbra Streisand is going to be on "Oprah" tomorrow.  And she will reunite with Robert Redford on the show, and there will be interviews with some of her other leading men.  Unfortunately, I have to work so I won't see it.  I'll have to wait until tomorrow night to see the re-airing.  I'm SOOOO excited!!!

I am a HUGE fan of Ms Streisand--and The Way We Were is one of my favorite movies.     I also love her movie version of A Star Is Born with Kris Kristofferson (who will be on tomorrow too).  I have the album for this movie and spent lot's of time singing along when I was little.  I know, that's not normal when you're a small child......but I never was that much into kiddie shows, movies and music!!!

Still not liking the fact that Bravo moved Real Housewives of Atlanta to Sunday nights.  I keep thinking I'm forgetting to watch a show on Monday's now!!  But at least I get to watch the new Hawaii Five-O.  Yes, I really do watch some "real" TV!! haha  So, I'm off to watch Dancing With The Stars now.  Who do you think is going to win this season??  

Wishing everyone a wonderful week!!  

 

2 comments:

  1. I love Chris Pine so I might have to go see that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your doing well girl. Stopping by to say hello :)

    ReplyDelete