Friday, October 15, 2010

New Hair - New Attitude

Yes, really!!! :)

I had a hair appt this morning.  When I got to the salon I told my hair stylist that I needed a change.  I have let my hair grow out all year only allowing her the barest of trims each visit.  It is/was down to the middle of my back--my hair grows fast!!  It felt heavy and looked like it was all one length (aka "no style").  I told her I didn't know what I wanted, but I was ready for a style.

She cut it to my shoulders and layered the hell out of it!!  It's bouncy and shiny again....and I am beyond happy!!  Well, honestly, my hair is always pretty shiny.  I don't really do anything special to it, but my hair has always been very very healthy.  

No, I don't have any pictures.  Probably should take some now because I'm sure it won't look this good until my next appt!! lol  She told me at my last appt that she was going to darken my hair this time going into the cooler weather, but she used the same lighter shade as usual.  I was actually looking forward to it, but since it's still in the 90's here in Northern California--with no cold weather in sight (YAY!!)--I can understand.  So, it'll be at my next appt when it will (maybe) actually be colder?!

My mom called me a few minutes ago to let me know that they had to put their dog, Tesi, to sleep yesterday.  She was 14 years old and the sweetest and nicest dog ever!!!  Oh, and the most spoiled!!  Even more spoiled than my kitties!!  She hasn't been well for a very long time.  My whole family took it hard.....especially my sister.  She always said it was her dog, even though it wasn't.  She wasn't just a family pet.....we all loved her so much.  I don't have a picture of Tesi that I can post on the computer.....just some pictures from my 35mm from several years ago that I haven't put on a disc yet.  She was half boxer and half something else.  I always thought she was part Lab but that wasn't it.   We will all miss her very much

R.I.P. Tesi

Except for the news about Tesi, I am back to my happier, more positive self!!  It's amazing to me how one haircut can change my attitude!!  I no longer feel uninspired as I was just yesterday.  Now I feel like anything and everything can be done!  

Happy Friday to all and I'm wishing you all a SUPER weekend!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday Miss Tina! You must post pics of your new style! Loved to see it :) I am glad it has inspired you, I hate it when I am in a funk!
    So sorry about Tesi :(
    Big Smoochies
    gi gi

    ReplyDelete