Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Five






It's Friday and time for Friday 5. If you want to play and link up, head on over to Just Me and My Life.  This weeks topic is:

5  TV shows that are coming back on the fall season lineup that you have missed over the summer.

I'll be good and only pick "real" TV shows and NO reality shows...

1.  Modern Family

 
This is THE funniest show on TV.  The best cast....and it hasn't disappointed in its sophomore year!! :)

2.  Desperate Housewives

 
I have watched this show from the very beginning.  And, except for the 2nd season, it's been a great ride!!

3.  Criminal Minds

 
This is the BEST show on TV.  I love it!!  I'm so glad A&E shows the past seasons regularly.  I can never get enough!!

4.  CSI: Crime Scene Investigation/ CSI: Miami/Law and Order: SVU



I love love love all 3 of these shows.  I also love Law & Order: Criminal Intent and the original Law & Order.

5.  FOOTBALL!!!!!


Now, I'm NOT talking college football....only the NFL.  My team is the Oakland Raiders.  I also like the Cincinnati Bengals, the Philadelphia Eagles, and, now that Donovan McNabb is on the team, Washington Redskins.

Right now I'm watching my San Francisco Giants try and beat the San Diego Padres tonight to clinch the NL West.  Fingers crossed!! 

Wishing everyone a Happy Friday and a super weekend....

2 comments:

  1. I love watching #1 and #2.:D

    Have a wonderful weekend!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually don't watch any of these shows. I'll probably catch them on dvd.

    ReplyDelete