Friday, October 8, 2010

5 Question Friday

Happy Friday everyone!!  Actually I'm writing this Thursday night and happily watching my San Francisco Giants play in their first post season playoffs in 7 years!!  Right now my team is beating the Atlanta Braves 1-0.  But, just like the rest of the season, watching the SF Giants games can be completely TORTUROUS for their fans!! lol

Anyway, it's time for another 5QF.  If you want to play along and link up, head on over to My Little Life. 

And....without further ado.....here are the 5 questions:

1. What do you listen to while driving?
I either listen to KNBR (San Francisco sports channel), or music. I am a channel changer in the car.  I listen to lots of different music and stations, although my fave is the local KISQ (R&B and classic soul music).

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
The only thing about fall I really don't like is that it gets darker earlier :( Like tonight, for example, it was dark by 7:30.

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
I really have to think about that since it's changed as I've gotten older.  It used to be a huge 2 story home.  But really, who wants to spend all of their spare time cleaning?? And I would NEVER pay someone to do something I am perfectly capable of--plus I don't want people/strangers touching my stuff and doing my laundry!!  Yeah, I have issues!!  Anyway, I would like:  (inside) 3 bedrooms, 2.5  bath, living room, dining room, family room, vaulted ceilings, lots of windows/light, HUGE master bath w/shower AND bath, walk in closet (I miss that!! Although I do have a huge closet now), and a huge kitchen (really my fave room).  (outside) simple front yard with a nice big "porch"-area and a huge backyard with a swimming pool and lots of patio space for family and friends.  Oh, and a 3-car garage (one for my car, one for storage and one just for the extra space :P 

4. Would you ever own a minivan?
NO.  I would NEVER own a minivan.  To me a minivan is like the old station wagon. BLEH!!! (Just got shivers down my spine just thinking about that!!)

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
I know you are supposed to and I always intend on doing it, but I will be honest....no.  
Have a great weekend!! And enjoy the beautiful fall weather, wherever you are.....
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend, Tina!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that it gets darker earlier in the winter. Boo!

    ReplyDelete