Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday







I don't think I've done a Top 2 Tuesday for awhile.  But, since I'm home early from work tonight, I thought it was time to play along again!!  If you want to link up and play along, head on over to The Undomestic Momma.

This weeks topic is:   

Top 2 Favorite Songs

WOW!!  This is a hard one for me since I LOVE music so much--I don't have just two favorites!!  
1.  Home    by Daughtry


Sorry, only putting a picture of Chris Daughtry.....my favorite current singer!!  And, my favorite American Idol contestant EVER!!  I love this song!! Honestly, I love all of their music.
2.  What's Going On    by the late great Marvin Gaye


Everyone who knows me knows that I've been a lifelong Marvin Gaye fan.  I will listen to absolutely anything this man ever sung!!!  He is the BEST!!!!!!!!

3.  Dreams    by Fleetwood Mac
One of the greatest bands!!  E.V.E.R.  Enough Said.....

4.  Superstition    by Stevie Wonder


Enough said, I think!!

When it comes to music I am certainly eclectic.  I will listen to just about anything.  I do have to say I'm not much of a country music fan though.  I do love the old country classics, but not really the new stuff (although I did list a couple below).  I really do love music and there are way too many songs that move me in some way or remind me of something or someone.  It's very very hard to only pick a couple!!

I also LOVE anything sung by the Temptations, Madonna (from the 80's and 90's), Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, Barbra Streisand, The Beatles, Teena Marie, Prince, Luther Vandross, Anthony Hamilton, Frank Sinatra, Shania Twain, Carrie Underwood, U2, Carole King, Rod Stewart, The BeeGee's (yes I love disco music), The Eagles, "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns n' Roses, "Enter Sandman" by Metallica (I normally don't like metal, but c'mon this song is a classic!).  I could go on and on and on as you can tell.  


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I am your newest follower from the Tuesday blog hop! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete