Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday (a day late-Wed)

I'm trying to get through everyone's posts that I've been missing lately.  It's taking forever, but I just realized I missed Top 2 Tuesday!!  I love this blog hop!!  This week is just flying by....I didn't even realize it was Wednesday today :(  So, here goes my day-late Top 2



This weeks Top 2 is:

Top 2 Favorite U.S. Cities

1.  Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I visited this great city about 4 years ago and fell in love!!  I have been wanting to go back, but haven't had the chance.  It is full of history and the people are SUPER!!  And I also have to mention that I loved the Philly cheese steaks I consumed during my visit!!  This city is a must see for all Americans.  It is an incredible place!!


2.  Las Vegas, Nevada

This is "hands-down" my most favorite FUN city to go.  Like Philly, it's been awhile since I've been, but I never ever tire of it!  I really need to plan a trip soon!!!!!  
Wishing everyone a great week!!!

 

3 comments:

  1. I love love love Vegas! I've been there at least once a year since I turned 21.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, would love to visit Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. vegas is such an easy place to go to for us here in LA, but it never gets old! i've never been to philadelphia, but i definitely want to go! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete