Tuesday, September 21, 2010

M.I.A. this past week......

Hello everyone!!

I just realized I haven't blogged for a week!  Honestly, yesterday was my first day off since LAST Monday.....and, unfortunately, I spent yesterday doing housework, laundry, and errands.  Also, I spent part of the day with my left foot up with ice on it.  Yes, I am still having problems.  It seems that once I figure out one problem, another one pops up! :(  Right now the TOP of my left foot is hurting (like the arch wasn't enough, right?!).  On Sunday by the end of my shift I could barely walk.  Luckily I'm not the only one having problems....several of my co-workers are also.  

Anyhoo, my arches are doing so much better since I got arch supports (gosh that makes me feel SO old....) although I have to say that my right arch is still a little sore to the touch but easier to walk on.  My left foot I can't really flex too much and is making me walk awkward.  Yeah, that's great when you have to run all over a restaurant, right?! lol

I've been trying out all kinds of exercises as well as icing, resting (the best I can) and elevating.  I've also put ACE bandages on periodically.  Overall, the arches are getting better, now I just need to deal with the top of my left foot.  

Other than that.....I have just been working.  No time for my San Francisco Giants--although they are doing well and are currently in 1st place in the NL West!!  My Oakland Raiders won on Sunday, although I was at work and missed their game.  I was able to catch the Monday Night Football game last night.  Geez.....if it weren't for the turnovers the Niners would have won the game......against the defending Super Bowl Champions no less!!!
 

Well, at some point I will catch up on everyone's blog.......but for now, I have to get ready for work.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and wish you all a fabulous week!!  

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better and have a great week!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your feet start feeling better!

    ReplyDelete