Monday, August 16, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday (on Monday!)

I don't think I've played Top 2 Tuesday in a while so I thought it was time.  This weeks topic is:

Top 2 characters you would want to play on a TV show or movie


Lately I mostly just watch Reality TV so I had to REALLY think about this....if it were reality TV people it would be Rachel Zoe and Bethenny Frankel of course because Bravo channel has the BEST reality shows!!  But I will pick actual characters from a TV show or movie:

1.  Jill Munroe from Charlies Angels TV show

  



(via charliesangels.gr)
(charlie's angels gallery)
(charlie's angels gallery)
(c.a. gallery: Angels In Chains episode)

 
I love old TV shows and this is one of my favorites.  Farrah Fawcett was only on for 1 season but did come back for guest spots the next 3-4 seasons.  I liked this character from the first episode and think it would be fun to be Jill and live in a house on the beach and be a private detective who got to wear cool cloths and travel!!  

2.  Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and The City

(via Amazon.com)
(photobucket)
(photobucket)
She's a complicated character.....but who doesn't love her wardrobe??  I think I would enjoy being Carrie Bradshaw.  Very very much!! 

So, if you want to play and link up, head on over to Tay's blog


7 comments:

  1. Ive never seen Charlies Angels but I love Carrie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't want to be Carrie, right?!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Charlie's Angels choice!! I love watching the old episodes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "hello Charlie"..."hello angels!" haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be super fun to be a Charlies Angel! Oh and I would die to be Carrie Bradshaw!! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Picks!! I love Charlie's Angels and Carrie Bradshaw!!

    http://theramblingsofahousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrie should be an automatic given, right!? I LOVE that dress she's wearing in the first picture! I really wish that they would've given us a shot of what it looked like with her up and moving around rather than just sitting/sleeping in it. I am sure it'd be lovely!

    ReplyDelete