Friday, August 13, 2010

It's Friday I'm In Love.... and other ramblings


I just can't believe another Friday is here!  It amazes me how time flies.  So, here it is--a list of things I am in love with this beautiful Friday:

The weather here in California

I just saw the forecast for the upcoming week and it's going to be in the low to mid 90's.  This makes me happy since it's been a lot cooler here lately and I was sad that fall was on its way.  I'm a happy girl again :)

San Francisco Giants

I am watching the game right now as I blog this.  They are playing the San Diego Padres.  The Padres are in 1st place and the Giants are 2.5 games behind.  Hopefully after this series the Giants will be in 1st place.  (fingers crossed)

My Kitties

Their pictures are on the sidebar of my blog.  I love them more than anything...even when they are mean or acting weird!!  The best part...they don't yell or talk back!!  lol     

"EAT, PRAY, LOVE" 


I read the book a while back and fell in love.  I have been eagerly anticipating the movie for months!  I will see it this weekend--probably tomorrow.  

Yoga

(amazon.com)      
More specifically, the above dvd: Ali McGraw-Yoga Mind & Body.  I haven't done this routine in a loooong time.  I have done poses recently but not a whole 45 minute routine.  I tried to keep up, but I am definitely not as flexible as I used to be.  It's gonna take some time.  But it made my body feel so much better!!!!  

Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred

  

Yes, I am back to this routine.  I took some time off (I don't know why, I just did).  But I'm back.  I started back at the beginning and am currently on Day 4.  It's still a butt-kicker and the push-ups are the bane of my existence, but I will master them if it's the very last thing I do.  Thanks Jillian for kicking my a**, I desperately need it!

Ben & Jerry's FroYo Cherry Garcia

I fell in love with the "regular" Cherry Garcia awhile back and found that they had it in FroYo form just recently so I tried it.  Tastes exactly the same but with less calories.  I also like the Chocolate Fudge Brownie FroYo.  It's not exactly the same as the regular version...it's a little "icier"...but it's still a good choice if you need a chocolate fix.

Well, that's all I can think of.....it's time to go and focus on the SFGiants game.  I wish everyone a great weekend!!

Oh yeah, I finished reading The Carrie Diaries last night.  Actually I stayed up most of the night to finish it.  It was actually pretty good, but with a few discrepancies.  You'd think Ms Bushnell would have double checked if she wants this to be a prequel to Sex and The City?!   But whatever, it was enjoyable.  It was much better than her other books.  But she still tries to cram too much drama and other crap into one book.  It gets a little tedious.  I do want to know, though, in which state do they allow minors to go to bars and restaurants and order alcoholic drinks??  Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a cocktail or few, but I am of legal age (over 21) so I can drink whatever I want!! lol 

As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to go make myself an Apple Martini right now while I enjoy the game.....Happy Friday!!

    

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love seeing people do Summer's Friday I'm in Love--I'm ready for her to come back from vacation, I miss her! haha. :) I'm doing the 30 Day Shred too, and I have such a love/hate relationship with it. The pushups are hard, but the worst part for me is the side lunges with anterior raises in the last circuit of level 1. OMG so hard! But it really is a good workout and in such a short amount of time, I have to admit . . .

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,

    I am sooo excited for the EPL movie. I am sure Julia Roberts will be stunning.

    Have a great weekend!
    M

    ReplyDelete