Sunday, August 1, 2010

Getting To Know You

Another edition of GTKY.  If you want to play and link up go to Mannland5.

1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?

Probably Best Reader (been reading a lot lately) or Most Hours of TV Watched (WAY too much--especially Reality TV)?! haha

2. What is your shoe style?
I love flip flops and wear them almost every day!  But, I also LOVE style and a nice pair heels (Manolos or Louboutins would be nice!).

3  Does your car reflect your personality?
Yes and No.  I drive a Black 4-door Honda Accord.  I have always loved sedans, and think they partially reflect my personality (reliable).  But so does a sports car. 

4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose?
Jennifer Lopez. 

5. Love or be loved?
Well, OF COURSE, in a perfect world I want BOTH.  But if I HAVE to choose only one, I will pick "Love" because, if you don't have the capacity to love, you will never BE loved!!

6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?
Oh, that's easy.  It's my favorite meal:  Prime Rib (medium), baked potato w/everything on it, julienned brussel sprouts sauteed in olive oil & later tossed with salt,pepper,lime juice and a dinner salad w/blue cheese dressing (and extra dressing).  And for dessert:  A huge Sundae w/ Rocky Road ice cream and hot fudge w/whipped cream/nuts/cherry on top from Fenton's Creamery.

7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where?
No I haven't been anywhere this summer :(


8.  What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?
I can only pick one?  Sweets overall but lately I have been addicted to the following:  In-N-Out cheeseburger, Breyers Snickers Ice Cream, and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream (just about any flavor!!).


1 comment:

  1. I like Jennifer Lopez too!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete