Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday


It's time again for GTKY, so if you want to play and link up, head on over to Mannland5's blog. 

And, here are the Questions:

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
No, not at all.
 
2. What's the last concert you've been to?
Adam Lambert at the Warfield in San Francisco on 7-25-2010.  Did I mention how AWESOME he was?? 
 
3  What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
Hands down....CHEERS.  Probably one of the funniest shows EVER with one of the best ensemble casts!!
 
4. Were you named after anyone?
No.  My mom wanted to name me Elizabeth, after Elizabeth Taylor, but my dad nixed that.  He wanted Christina, but my mom didn't want anyone calling me Chris, so they settled on Tina.  
 
5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
Not usually, although I've heard that you should.  

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
Read or clean...or since it's summer right now, spend more time outside. 
 
7. What is your favorite department store?
I live near Macy's so that's the one I shop at...but I wish I lived near Nordstrom's. 

8. If  you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
I would probably do just about everywhere!! LOL

Hope everyone is having a terrific weekend!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I do the same thing when it comes to new clothing.

    ReplyDelete