TGIF!! Here's another addition of Friday Five. If you want to play and link up go to Just Me and My Life. This weeks topic is:
5 things you miss about being a kid!!
1. SUMMER VACATION
Everything about summer vacation was great: sleeping in, playing outside, no school, sprinklers, going to the pool, staying up late, baseball, sunbathing, listening to music, BBQ'ing, the list could go on.....
2. NO WORRIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
Just being carefree and not having to worry
With my Barbies, my hot wheels (yes I had those too), riding my bike, just playing either inside or outside doing whatever.
4. BEING FLEXIBLE
I still have tons of energy, but I definitely do not have the flexibility of my youth!! lol
Even though I enjoyed my summers with no school, I have always loved school and was a very good student. I always looked forward to the first day of school.......and also to the last day before summer vacay!! :)
I'm also doing another blog hop for the first time called Fill In The Blank Fridays. So, if you want to do this blog hop head on over to The Little Things We Do.
1. Today for breakfast I ate: Shredded Wheat cereal w/ strawberries and 1% milk
2. My go-to/never fail recipe: Spaghetti w/meat sauce.
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is: That's quite a few things! Herring, escargot, liver and onions, calamari, etc.....I will try just about any food once!!
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was: a couple of times I've started cooking something on the stove and walked away to do something else......and forgot about it!! Smoke detector went off and there was the yucky mess in the pot. (Yeah, I didn't learn after the first time.) So now, when I cook, I have to pay total attention to what I'm doing..
5. If I could eat only one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life, it would be:
Rocky Road. I have also recently become addicted to Snickers and anything Ben & Jerry's, but Rocky Road will always be my first love!!
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is:
There are a few things I hate, but sauerkraut is the absolute WORST thing ever!!
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch or dinner?
Dinner is always my favorite meal.....
Have a great weekend!!