Thursday, August 5, 2010

Follow Me, Chickadee Fridays and Friday Follow

Yes, I know......technically it's still Thursday, but nothing better than starting early, right??!! lol



Well, I am going to try this new blog hop, called Follow Me, Chickadee I saw at Mannland5's blog.  If you want to participate, hop on over to Keely's blog for all of the rules as well as link up.  Have fun!! 


Also, I am trying another blog hop for the first time this week:




So, if you want to play and link up, go over to Trish's blog and play along.




2 comments:

  1. Following you now from Follow Me Chickadee! :) I love the background of your blog - orange is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend, Tina!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete