Thursday, August 12, 2010

Follow Me, Chickadee Fridays!! (on Thurs nite, I know)


This is my second week doing this blog hop called Follow Me, Chickadee Friday's.  So, if you would also like to play, head on over to Mannland5 for all of the rules and to link up.  And, Happy Friday to everyone!!

I am right now trying to watch so many shows.  Thursday nights are busy TV...SYTYCD finale, Big Brother, Project Runway, Real Housewives of DC and Bethenny Getting Married?.  I think that's everything.  Thank goodness my San Francisco Giants played a day game today or else I would be in real trouble.  

Yes, I have TIVO, but in all of the years I've had it, I've never once used it.  Yeah, I'm thinking that that sure was a waste of money!! :(  So, I didn't bother to renew it at the last renewal.  I find that if I don't watch something when it's on, rarely do I have time to sit later on and watch it.  Sometimes you have to learn things the hard way, right??!! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower! Are you doing The 30 day shred? I follow her program too. My husband lost 40 lbs from the shred! Anyway, looking forward to reading your blog.
    www.2manypronouns.blogspot.com
    xoxo,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm following The Shred. It's a tough but excellent workout. Jillian Michael's is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by and following from friday blog hop!

    it's me,
    vhen

    http://shyvhen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete