Friday, August 13, 2010

Five Question Friday


It's Friday and time for another 5 Question Friday.  If you want to play & link up, go over to My Little Life.

Here are the questions:

1. Have you ever visited another country?
Yes, I've been to Mexico (via a cruise) and England
2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?
I can't think of one right now.......
3. What is your favorite season?
If you haven't figured that out from previous posts.....SUMMER!! 
4. What one song will always cheer you up?
There are so many because I love music, but the song that popped in my mind when I read this question is Livin' La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin........And I immediately SMILED!
5. What Disney character do you resemble most?
I don't know that I actually resemble any....but I have a cat that reminds me of Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, does that count?! haha 
Well, I wish everyone a very Happy Friday and a great weekend!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Where were you in England? I loved it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was all over England: London, Salisbury, Stonehenge, Plymouth, Glastonbury, Bath, Bristol, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Stowe-On-The-Wold, Chester, Lake Windemere, York, and Cambridge. I loved it too!!

    ReplyDelete