Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday

 Yes, it's Friday and time for 5 Question Friday.  
So.....if you want to play along and link up, head on over to My Little Life.  Below are my answers to the questions:
 
1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
Definitely a NEAT sleeper.  
2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
(a)  of a risk-taker.  I tend to take the path of least resistance..... FYI:  It rarely pays off!!
and
(b)  self-confident.  I lack confidence in myself a lot of the time and it can be life hampering.  Although many people I know would be surprised by that admission because I am an outgoing person.  
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Wow....there are just too many to list!! LOL  Off the top of my head I would say:  How fast time flies when you're an adult; my now ex-husband; the economic crash; etc......
 
4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
A Coach purse (it was DEFINITELY real--I checked) for $5.00 at a garage sale.
5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
My favorite meal is Prime Rib (cooked Medium) w/horseradish & au jus, baked potato w/everything on it and a dinner salad w/blue cheese dressing (extra dressing please!!).
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!!  
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! A Coach at a garage sale??? That's definitely the steal of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Garage sales do you go too! I need me a coach purse for 5 dollars! haha! I LOVE prime rib..but I like mine Rare and Red!..yeah I'm gross :)

    Just visiting from Mama M's. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete