Monday, July 19, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday



It's Tuesday (okay, it's still really Monday, but....) and time for Top 2 Tuesday.  If you want to link up and play, go to The Undomestic Momma's blog.  This week the Top 2 is:

Top 2 Things you want to purchase
1.  Iphone
Yes, I am one of the few people who doesn't have an Iphone.  I have a Nokia which I got almost 2 years ago and actually am happy with, but everyone I know has an Iphone and, frankly, I feel a little left out!! lol  So, I may be getting one in the near future!

2.  New clothes
I'd like a few more things for the remainder of the summer (which will probably last until end of Sept/ beginning of Oct here) and new, updated things for fall/winter.



 

6 comments:

  1. I use my iphone a lot more than I thoguht I wo uld. And I always am up for new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just upgraded to my Blackberry! And I could always go for some new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks...I would love to have an iphone. Love using my hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about the bikini kit! Oh dear. Will you ever forgive me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get an iPhone soon! I can't live without mine and I swear I will never get anything different because it is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete