Friday, July 16, 2010

It's Friday I'm In Love....


Yes, another post!!  3 in one day--I think that's a record for me!!  So anyway, the things I'm in love with this beautiful Friday are:

1.  The heat. 
Today it was about 103*F.   I love love love summertime and heat.  The hotter the better, but without the humidity!!

2.  The San Francisco Giants. 
Yesterday was their first game after the All-Star game to start the second half of the baseball season.  The offense still needs to wake up, but the pitching was stellar and they beat the NY Mets 2-0.  Tonight's game is getting ready to start in a few minutes. 

3.  My hair
Yes, I forgot to do "It's Friday I'm In Love" last week after I got my hair cut and colored after what seemed like an eternity between appt's!!  Actually I had it trimmed and colored and it had been a few months.

4.  My cats
They ALWAYS have to be on the list.....

5.  Fresh brewed iced tea
Besides plain ole water.....this is my go-to drink in the summertime.......with tons of ice and no flavorings or sugar!! 

6.  Giada At Home and The Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics.  Both shows on the Food Network
I have been watching both of these shows for awhile and found some great recipes to make for family and friends.  Thanks ladies!!

7.  The blogs I follow.
I try to get through everyone's posts....sometimes it takes me awhile!  I learn a lot and I thank each and every one of you!!  You all rock!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing everyone a Happy Friday and have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Giada too!:D

    Have a great weekend!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iced tea sounds really good right now! i love giada and the barefoot contessa too! :D

    p.s. enter my giveaway for a chance to win a cute top! and get a code to get 15% off online shopping! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete