Friday, July 2, 2010

It's Friday, I'm in Love.....


This Fabulous Friday I am in love with:

1.  Summertime.
This is my favorite time of year.  I love everything about summer, including the heat!!

2. My fur babies
They make me happy every single day!!!

3.  BBQ'ing
I always love a good BBQ.  Sunday is the big cookout at my parents and I am super excited!!  I am making desserts....

4.  Cupcakes
I know, kind of random......but I've become addicted to Cupcake Wars on the Food Network.  All I want to do lately is make cupcakes.  So, that will be one of my desserts for the family this weekend.

5.  Fruit
I can't seem to get enough fruit.  It's all I want to eat lately!!  Especially watermelon.  I bought one last week and it was soooooo good

6.  Sophie Kinsella books
I just finished The Undomestic Goddess and loved it!!  I have a few of her books sitting on my table and can't wait to start reading each of them. 

7.  Twilight Saga: Eclipse
I will see it this weekend and cannot wait!  I've heard nothing but great things so I'm more than super excited to see this movie!!!  I am Team Edward


So.......what are YOU in love with this friday???  Have a great Holiday weekend......

8 comments:

  1. Today I'm in love with getting my hair done! I just had a salon visit for a cut and highlights and am currently on Cloud 9. :P

    I LOVE Sophie Kinsella books! Haven't read the Undomestic Goddess yet but I'll add it to my book queue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with good country food! I can't wait to eat hot dogs and corn for the 4th of July.

    Love your blog!

    xo Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal: I am envious of your hair appt today!! Mine isn't until next week....and I'm counting down the days!! Next week I'll be on Cloud 9 too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What am I NOT in love with today! It's a beautiful summer day!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving a quiet Friday night, this weekend will be crazy!:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with gorgeous summer evenings, as well! We've had wayyy too much rain here in Indiana lately ;(

    xoxo
    jess
    http://CheapButChicClothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the wonderful, warm weather.
    BTW, I loved reading Confessions of a Shopoholic so I'll definitely have to check out some of her other books!

    I'm a new follower. If you get a chance check out my blog :-)

    http://stylebeautylifenetwork.blogspot.com/
    xoxo
    Emy

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love sophie kinsella's books! i am currently reading twenties girl, and it's going good. i have also finished the whole shopaholic series. i want to read undomestic goddess too. :D

    p.s. i am a new follower. visit and maybe follow my blog too? thanks! :)
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete