Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting To Know You


Here's another GTKY...if you want to play and link up, go over to Mannland5.

1.  Thong or granny panties?
Thong

2.  If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
If I'm with the guy, yes.  If it's a stranger, probably not.

3.  Spanx or no Spanx?
Definitely NO Spanx.

4.  Do you sleep in your sheets?
Yes

5.  What is your favorite Disney character?
Stitch (from Lilo & Stitch) and Snow White

6.  Dream vacation spot?
My dream vacation was England, and I've been there.  I love to travel, so anywhere and everywhere!!  But a nice tropical island sounds good right about now!! lol

7.  What is your dream job?
Hmmm......that's a good question.  Something where I would be paid lots of money and get to travel the world.    

8.  Who is your hero and why?
My mom.  She raised 3 kids as a single parent and did an excellent job (if I do say so myself!!).  Also, she enjoys life and thinks age is just a number!!  Go mom!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great answers! I love England and I love stitch he was so cute in that movie!

    ReplyDelete