Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting To Know You


It's Sunday, and time for another GTKY. If you want to play and link up, go to Mannland5's blog.  So, here goes:

1.  If you had to choose a country to live in besides the USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
It would have to be England.  I've loved England my whole life and was finally able to go there a couple of years ago and totally fell in love!!

2.  Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Both sound terrible, but since I hate being cold I would have to say flip flops in the snow.  

3.  Fried or baked, and why?
I love both but really, is there anything better tasting then fried chicken??  lol  But I bake since it's healthier.

4.  If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Can't think of one.  But I would interview any one of the guys on the San Francisco Giants!!

5.  What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
I read a lot.  Can't say I had a favorite, but I loved reading anything about European history and royalty.

6.  List your Top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
Big Brother, Real Housewives (or anything on Bravo), The Hills/The City

7.  What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
I don't like bumper stickers...you should be paying attention to the road and not someone's bumper!!  Besides, they're an eyesore!  I do love the saying "Every day is a gift", though, and it's what I believe.

8.  If you were to join a circus, what performer would you be?
I don't like the circus either, but if I had to choose, it would, of course be the ring master.

2 comments:

  1. haha! We had a lot of the same answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tina girl! Hope all is well in your world!
    I would love to go to England, I bet you had a great time there!

    ReplyDelete