Saturday, July 10, 2010

Getting To Know You



Yes, it's Sunday (well, really it's technically still Saturday, but work with me here! haha) and time for GTKY.  If you want to play along and link up, head on over to MannLand5's blog.

1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
That would be confidence


2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
Uh, honestly, neither one.  But if I HAD to choose, I would have to say the poopy diaper (ugh...I'm starting to gag just thinking about it!)

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I'm an introvert when I first meet someone or if I'm in a new situation.  But once I feel comfortable, I am definitely an extrovert.

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?
Taste

5. Cake or Pie?
That's tough, but I'm going to have to go with cake.

6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
Carrie Bradshaw on Sex And The City

7. My favorite website is.....?
There are several websites I really like, but I don't have one favorite.


8. The highlight of my day is....? 
any time I get to spend with my kitties!!

5 comments:

  1. More power to you for giving up taste! Actually, that might be a good idea though. If I could give up taste I would probably end up being suuuuper skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love SATC!!! And of course cake too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie's a good choice! I'd pick her just for that lavender and silver skirt she gets to wear in the last movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SATC of course!!! She has such an awesome fashion sense!!!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you through GTKY Sunday and am now following you! You have a great blog!!! Good thinking with Carrie, I'm more of a Charlotte or a Miranda fashionwise! ;)

    ReplyDelete