Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting To Know You


Here's this weeks GTKY.  If you want to play along, and link up, go to Mannland5's blog.


1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?

Hanging out with family and friends and watching the fireworks, of course!!

2. Are you a hugger?
I am from a family of huggers so that is a definite YES!!

3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food?
I don't have a favorite, because I'll eat anything bbq'd!!

4. Do you like to watch parades?
No.  I've seen them and they are all the same......so, "seen one parade, you seen them all", isn't that the saying?? haha

5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls?
Well, I think I'm going to have to go with the boys!!

6. Vampires or Werewolves?
Gonna have to go with vampires....especially after seeing Eclipse this weekend!!

7. Do you read your horoscope?
Yes, but usually at the end of the day to see how close it was.....

8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
That's a tough one because I have two:  Dreyer's Rocky Road and Breyer's Snickers.  And they are REALLY good together!! 




I hope everyone is having a fabulous and safe 4th of July.......and enjoy the fireworks!!

2 comments:

  1. omg. i love rocky road and snicker-flavored ice creams too. they're so yummy!

    btw, i am now a new follower. follow me too?

    http://www.readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm Breyers Snickers is SO yummy!

    ReplyDelete