Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday



It's Friday and time for 5 Question Friday.  If you want to play along and link up, head on over to My Little Life.

1.  Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid?  If so, do you still have it?

No favorite blanket,  but my favorite "toys" were my Barbies and all of their clothes.  Unfortunately, I no longer have any of it.  My step-dad threw everything away when I was in college.

2.  Do you dream in color?

Honestly, I don't ever remember my dreams, although I'm sure I have them.  So, I don't know.

3.  How tall are you?   Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

I'm 5'2".  I definitely do NOT wish to be shorter.  The only time I wish I were taller is whenever I cannot reach something.  Otherwise, I'm fine with my size.

4.  If you can have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as a guide on your GPS, who would it be?

I hate GPS and do not have it in my car.  I know how to read a map and whenever I need to go somewhere new, I spend a little time studying the map to "get my bearings".  I have never been lost.  My parents totally rely on their GPS.....and never really get to know the area....relying solely on that machine, and it's not always 100% accurate.  So, my answer is no "voices" in my car!!

5.  Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?

I always take it to the corral.  Common courtesy. 

Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment