Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday



Yay!!  It's Five Question Friday.  If you want to play along and link up, go over to My Little Life's blog.  So, here we go.......

1.  Do you collect anything?
Yes, koala bears (since I was young), bobbleheads from the San Francisco Giants, and Hallmark Keepsake ornaments.

2.  Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
Shemar Moore (Agt Morgan on Criminal Minds--also, the original Malcolm on Y&R)
Blair Underwood (Dr Robert Leeds--Miranda's boyfriend on SATC)
Brad Pitt
The Twilight guys (sorry.....couldn't resist!!)

3.  Do you have any scars?  If so, what's the story behind it (them)?
I have one on my upper lip.  When I was first married, we got a kitten and I loved playing with him.  I kept sticking my face in his face and he didn't like it.  My husband (now ex) kept telling me to stop, but I didn't.  So,  the kitten bit into my lip and, in shock, I pulled back.....I let the cat go and there was blood.  I had to go to work the next day with a huge swollen upper lip :(  There's a small scar you can only see if I'm not wearing any lipstick.  Moral to the story.......don't piss cats off, because they'll always have the last word!! lol

4.  What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
There are so many because I'll try just about anything once:  Herring, liver and onions, escargot, brussel sprouts, and if I happen to go to KFC I have to get the mashed potatoes w/gravy and the cole slaw and I mix them all up

5.  Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment