Friday, July 9, 2010

5 Question Friday

It's that time again.....so if you want to play along and link up, head over to My Little Life's blog. 
1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
I can only pick one??  Well.....I think it would have to be PIZZA!! 

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
No.
3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
Moved away to go to college instead of going to the local community college
4. What color are your kitchen walls?
They are off-white. 

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
No, I don't remember my first fave song, but it was probably old-school R&B or a song from a movie soundtrack.  Music was always played in our house as far back as I can remember.......

No comments:

Post a Comment