Friday, July 2, 2010

5 Question Friday

Happy Friday everyone!!


Today we'll play a new game I found on Katie's Jersey Blonde blog.  If you want to play and link up, head over to Andrea's My Little Life....


1.  What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?
Hanging out at the pool every day during summer, no responsibilities, Christmas morning after Santa's visit.  Oops, I just realized the question was "one thing"......well, I have three. And they are equally missed.
2.  Are you still friends with your friends from high school?
Some.  Many are on my Facebook page, but don't get to see each other much due to where we all live.  But one of my good friends from high school lives in the same town as I do, so we still get together!!

3.  Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it?
Dude, My bad, Cool Beans (probably the worst one!!), and when people use the word "like" in all of their sentences....there are too many more to list!!!
4.  What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?
The Statue of Liberty and The Liberty Bell.  They are both symbols of America and freedom.


5.  What are your 4th of July weekend plans?
On Saturday I will be garage sale and thrift store shopping during the day and then cooking/baking that night.  On Sunday, I'll be BBQ'ing with the family and watching the fireworks that night.  A simple and fun weekend!  Oh, and I WILL see Twilight Saga: Eclipse at some point this weekend!

I wish everyone a fun and safe holiday weekend!!!



1 comment:

  1. Enjoy shopping and baking!:D

    Have a safe and fun weekend!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie

    ReplyDelete