Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday Night Reality TV

So much to watch, so little time......

Right now I am trying to watch:  San Francisco Giants baseball game, Hell's Kitchen and Losing It.  At 9:00 I will be watching Hell's Kitchen, the SFGiants game, and Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List season premiere.  Then at 10:00 I will be watching The Hills and The City (and the SFGiants if the game isn't over).  Yes, I have Tivo, but in the 2 1/2 years I've had it, I have never used it once, so when it came up for renewal, I didn't.  It's sitting in a closet.



So, a little recap of RHONY Reunion special and RHONJ.  Did anyone else think that Kelly was crazy last night on the reunion??  Did she make any sense to anyone??  If so, please try to explain because I'm as lost as the rest of those housewives!! LOL  Hopefully, next season the powers-that-be at Bravo put Kelly and the rest of us out of our misery and release her from the show. 

As for RHONJ, I am sad that Dina Manzo is gone.  And, she's gone because of that crazy Danielle!!  Oh, Bravo, while you're releasing Kelly from her contract, please let Danielle go too.  I'm honestly not interested in seeing Danielle hang around with her thugs and loser friends.  And I definitely don't want, or need, to see her on a stripper pole.  That was just gross!!  And so are her "friends"--especially that Kim G.  Can that woman be any more obvious about wanting to be on TV?!  Danielle no longer has ties with the other women (with her friendship with Jacqueline over), so her storyline is irrelevant.  Please, let her go......

And, while I'm on the topic of Bravo.  I think I mentioned in another post that I won a prize from Bravo on Twitter.  I honestly didn't realize I was in a contest, but okay.  Well, today I got an email with an affidavit that I need to fill out, sign and have notarized.  Boy, they take this prize winning seriously!!  So sometime this week I have to make time to get the paper notarized and fax it in.  Again, this is what I won:



Yes, I won a copy of the book Real Housewives Get Personal.  It hasn't come out yet.  Being such a huge Real Housewives fan.....you know I am beyond excited to get this prize!!

No comments:

Post a Comment