Monday, June 28, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

Well, I didn't keep track of my eating today.  It's probably better that way, though!! lol

I'm a little depressed right now....my San Francisco Giants just lost to the dreaded LA Dodgers 4-2.  Our offense couldn't come through.  Well, actually it was a couple of guys (especially Pablo Sandoval).  But it's time to shake it off and move on.  Better luck tomorrow!!

So, it's time for Top 2 Tuesday again, so here goes:

The topic this week is:  The Top 2 things you would take with you to a deserted island (not people)
At first I thought bringing my camera would be the obvious choice.  But, it's a deserted island, why would I need that?? And, I definitely would NOT bring my cell phone (unlike everyone else I don't have an iphone or a blackberry...just a regular cell phone).  I talk to people all day long.......so I really hate talking on the phone!! Seriously!!  So, what would I bring???

1.  My sunglasses
My eyes are sensitive to light so I wear my sunglasses every single day!!  So this is a definite MUST HAVE for me anywhere I go.

2.  Books
I love to read so I'd have to bring books.  See how I made it plural???  Yes, more than 1 book!! Sunscreen is very important, but I'm still gonna have to say books.  With the island being deserted, I can get a lot of reading done!! haha

If you want to play along and link up this week, head on over to The Undomestic Momma's blog.




2 comments:

  1. I'd love to spend a week somewhere quiet with some good books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from top 2 tuesday! Great choices :)

    ReplyDelete