Monday, June 21, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

Is it Tuesday already???  Oh, okay, it's still Monday.  Guess we're just starting T2T early.....



This weeks topic:
  Top 2 Reality Shows you would be on.....

In the last 4 years I have become a reality show addict. I figured it out and I have watched over 100 different reality shows, and there are still a whole bunch I've never seen!!

"Hello, my name is Tina and I am addicted to reality TV......."

Anyway......there are just too many shows for me to pick only two, but I will try:

1.  Amazing Race



My brother and sister got me started on this show.  It is my favorite show on TV (along with Top Chef).  I love it because of the travel aspect (I LOVE to travel).  

2.  Real Housewives of OC 


Of course I have to pick a Real Housewives show!  And since I live in California (well, okay, I live in Northern California) I had to pick the OC! 

3.  The Biggest Loser 


Okay, so I couldn't just pick two.  Like I said, there are just too many I love.  I have watched this show since the very beginning.  I love love love Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels (I even liked Kim Lyons...does anyone remember her?).  I want both Bob and Jillian to be my personal trainers to give me motivation and just kick my butt into shape.   

4.  The Next Food Network Star 

 
Okay, okay....I know.  But, c'mon did you really expect me to stop at only 2???   I absolutely love this show.  Yes, Top Chef is my favorite show, but, having been married to a chef.....I am not worthy!! lol  But, I would be more comfortable doing Next Food Network Star.  You don't have to be a professional chef to make it on this show.  My favorite winner is Aaron McCargo Jr (season 4) who now has his own show:  Big Daddy's House.

(A few also-ran's are: Big Brother, Workout, Kell on Earth, The Hills, Tori & Dean, Rachel Zoe Project, So You Think You Can Dance, What Not To Wear, Celebrity Fit Club, The City, Flipping Out, Hell's Kitchen, Keeping Up W/the Kardashians, Dancing With The Stars, Celebrity Apprentice, Top Chef)

So, what are your two fave's??  If you want to play along, go on over to Taylor's blog and link up.....

6 comments:

  1. i love BL and next food network star - good choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Great picks! Next food network stars is awesome and I've even considered entering myself. Wouldn't that be fun to win that show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee: It would be awesome to win Next Food Network Star. You should try out!!! And, you're welcome....looking forward to your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from top 2 tuesday! Just love your blog! And your choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your blog! Now following. :)

    ReplyDelete