Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Guilty Pleasures



The topic this week is:  

GUILTY PLEASURES

Wow...that's a hard one and I've been thinking about it all day since I saw it.  Well, here goes:

1.  Reality TV

.....in general.  BravoTV, more specifically.  I am addicted to just about all of the Bravo shows.  My family and friends think I'm crazy as they don't watch any of them.  My favorites are, of course, all of The Real Housewives shows.  I'm also addicted to The Hills and The City on MTV. 

2.  Gossip Magazines

Mostly I read Us Weekly and People, but sometimes I will also pick-up InTouch and Life & Style.


I have never admitted this, but I have bought The National Enquirer and The Star a couple of times in the past.  My family and friends don't know this.  They would be very disappointed!! haha


 

7 comments:

  1. these aren't guilty pleasures, these are ESSENTIALS. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 100% with you on number 1. Seriously...love my Bravo and what was up with last nights episodes of the Reunion and RHONJ!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those shows and gossip mags!!! great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps-im trying to follow your blog but it keeps saying were sorry there was on error so I will be back later to try again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. L: I agree with you, they are ESSENTIALS!!

    A Texas Girl: I have no idea...On the Reunion, did Kelly make ANY sense to you...or anyone?? And, I'm sad to see that Dina Manzo left RHONJ, especially since it's because of Danielle :(.

    Taylor: Thanks!! I'm glad to know I'm in good company...seems that many picked the same guilty pleasures! I've been having problems w/trying to follow and post things today too.....I thought it was just my computer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so, i dvred the RHofNJ and I am so confused! LOL.

    i honestly cannot listen to this sex tape hooker wooker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer: I agree totally!! She's as nutty as Kelly from RHONY....LOL

    ReplyDelete