Friday, June 11, 2010

Some Friday love......



A few things I'm in love with this week:



I made these cookies last night.  They are No Bake and easy to make.  It's a recipe from my ex-mother-in-law.  I don't know what the name of the cookie is, but I call it an Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cocoa cookie.  



This book isn't out yet, but I won it from BravoTV through Twitter.  I'm super excited to have won something and can't wait to get it and read it!!  I am a huge Real Housewives fan.....





My favorite place....AT&T Park.  Home of my San Francisco Giants.  One of the most beautiful ballparks there is!!! I'm so happy they are home this weekend ......


Canyon Coral, Pansy, and Tangerine....great summer colors


And what I'm loving most this beautiful Friday is that it is finally:

SUMMER

Well, not officially....but the weather is summer-like.
Which makes me very very happy!!

Have a wonderful weekend.................



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina! I love those cookies too! I have never added the cocoa before! But I will next time. Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete