Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shopping finds and Tuesday Night TV

Enjoying another summer day here in Northern California.  I can't believe the hot weather has finally arrived!! And I am one of the people who truly loves this heat!

I did a little shopping today.  I went to Marshall's and Ross Store's--I can always find something at one of them!  I tried on a ton of cloths, but I wore the wrong bra and nothing looked right.  Yes, there are right bra's and wrong bra's to wear when shopping....I learned that a long time ago.  I ended up with a turquoise top that I thought would be okay.  So when I got home I tried it on again (with correct bra) but it didn't work.  So, back to Ross it goes......

On my way home I stopped off at a local thrift store I had never been to before.  I found two items, a tank top and a dress.  And, when I got home, they both fit perfect!! 


Did anyone see last nights Real Housewives of New Jersey??  OMG, is Danielle crazy or what?  But I mean she is really crazy, not kooky crazy.....she (along with Kelly from RHONY) make me a little afraid.  

I tried to watch The Bachelorette last night.  I've never seen this show before this season but Ali is from the Bay Area so I thought I'd check it out.  I really don't get why people watch.  I don't really think she is the brightest girl in the world and the guys are bleh.  Why would anyone in their right mind think they can find love in a few weeks on a reality show??  Oh, yeah, they're all really there for their 15 minutes of fame and NOT to really find love.  C'mon producers.  Please take us out of our misery and remove this show from the airwaves.  It makes the people on it and the people watching it look ridiculous.  Sorry, that's just my opinion. 

Right now I'm watching my San Francisco Giants play the LA Dodgers.  Hopefully, they can pull it together and win, but they have the same line-up as last night so I'm not holding out much hope.  But Losing It with Jillian is on later and so are The Hills, The City and Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List, so it's going to be a busy night of TV watching.

2 comments:

  1. Tina, you have a lovely blog! I almost had this layout, it is so pretty!
    I also love to thrift! I love getting a good bargain!
    I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, there really is such a thing as a right bra for shopping!

    I am your newest follower!:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete