Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pink & Green Thursday

Saw this on Julie's blog (by a guest blogger) and thought it would be fun.....


I love these colors together because it reminds me of summer and girly stuff!!!

I like these gloves and may have to get a pair.....nothing wrong with looking good while you clean!



Just wanted a reason to post this book! It's a great summer read....




I love these candles.........




perfect for my office.......




These would make my runs w/ my Ipod even better!  Okay, a bit of a stretch, but........



I collect teapots.........



Very festive and girly!!







1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie! I am so psyched that you found me via guest blog and came to join the party! Woop woop! Your pinks and greens RULE and if I was forced to pick a fave I'd say the pink and green ribbon board, but truly I love all your pics. :)

    Please play along in future weeks, it is so fun to meet awesome people and see your creative side! :)

    ReplyDelete