Friday, June 18, 2010

It's Friday, I'm in Love....



Yes, it's that time again!!  So, what am I in love with this week:

1.  Garage Sales

Yes, seriously!!  I'm becoming quite addicted and can't wait for the Friday and Saturday newspapers to  come to plan my Saturday mornings.  And this weekend, there are a ton of garage sales here in town. 

2.  My Property Management Staff

They are awesome!!  I called them this afternoon (yes I'm a bit of a procrastinator) to let them know about my water heater leak and they came out immediately and a new one is being installed as we speak!!  Awesome!!  You guys rock!!

3.  As always, my kitties

Enough said, I think!!  If you love your pets, you understand!!

4.  Jewelry

Lately I have been really into jewelry.  Most of my life it's never been a priority!  I know, what's wrong with me?! lol  But now I just can't get enough.  I was so excited last weekend to find a really cute pair of earrings (for only .50 cents)!!  Before, I always skipped looking at jewelry in stores, but now it's the first place I want to run to.  I have to say that watching The Rachel Zoe Project helped to bring it out and now it's becoming a passion.  Who knew??!!

5.  The San Francisco Giants 

Yes they are my pick again.  It's baseball season and it's all about my SFGiants.  It looks like their offense is finally coming together and hopefully they can pass the LA Dodgers (boo!!) and the San Diego Padres and take back first place!!

6.  Top Chef

I'm so excited that this show is back for its 7th season.  And, as usual, the premiere on Wednesday night did not disappoint.  This is (along with Amazing Race) my most favorite show on TV. 

Well, that's what I'm in love with today.  What are you in love with???  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment