Sunday, June 27, 2010
Getting To Know You
I saw this on Heather's Harbor's blog and thought it would be fun. It starts on A Daily Scoop of Chaos's blog, so if you want to join in and link up, head over to that blog!!
1. If you had $5,000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
I would never have plastic surgery or do anything with needles!! What ever happened to growing older gracefully?? Can I take the money and go shopping or go on a trip, instead???
2. Do you watch soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
I have watched The Young and The Restless for many years. Watching this show is a habit and I love the characters. The only downside is that sometimes a storyline will go on for far too long and get annoying and boring!! Move it along already!!!!
3. Favorite clothing brand?
I don't have one......I just buy what catches my eye :)
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
Shopping spree of course!! I would never want anyone else cleaning my house because they would never do a good enough job!!
5. Would you ever vajazzle?
Uh.....that would be a big fat NO!!!
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
I love Snow White. My second favorite is Cinderella.
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
My Sisters Keeper with Cameron Diaz. I rented it a couple of months ago.
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
I was lucky enough never to have done so until Nov 2008 when I fell and broke my right arm. Well, technically it was my elbow. And, in reality, the doctor wasn't even sure if it was broken, called in a radiologist who also wasn't 100% sure, but had a cast put on my arm anyway for 8 weeks. So, I think it was broken, but who knows????