Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting To Know You


I saw this on Heather's Harbor's blog and thought it would be fun.  It starts on A Daily Scoop of Chaos's blog, so if you want to join in and link up, head over to that blog!!

1.  If you had $5,000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?

I would never have plastic surgery or do anything with needles!!  What ever happened to growing older gracefully??  Can I take the money and go shopping or go on a trip, instead???

2.  Do you watch soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?

I have watched The Young and The Restless for many years.  Watching this show is a habit and I love the characters.  The only downside is that sometimes a storyline will go on for far too long and get annoying and boring!! Move it along already!!!!

3.  Favorite clothing brand?

I don't have one......I just buy what catches my eye :) 

4.  An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?

Shopping spree of course!!  I would never want anyone else cleaning my house because they would never do a good enough job!!

5.  Would you ever vajazzle?

Uh.....that would be a big fat NO!!!

6.  Favorite Disney Princess?

I love Snow White.  My second favorite is Cinderella. 

7.  Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?

My Sisters Keeper with Cameron Diaz.  I rented it a couple of months ago. 

8.  Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?

I was lucky enough never to have done so until Nov 2008 when I fell and broke my right arm.  Well, technically it was my elbow.  And, in reality, the doctor wasn't even sure if it was broken, called in a radiologist who also wasn't 100% sure, but had a cast put on my arm anyway for 8 weeks.  So, I think it was broken, but who knows????

No comments:

Post a Comment