Saturday, June 5, 2010

Friday Love.....






Saw this on Summer's blog and thought I would try it out!

What I'm loving this Friday:


1.  My kitties

These are the babies....they make me so happy every day!!



2. Snapple: Bret Michael's Trop-A-Rocka

I searched and finally found this "limited" flavor at the local Raley's supermarket this afternoon. I don't drink many things outside of ice cold water and fresh-brewed ice tea.  I've noticed that since I've cut out most of the sugar from my diet I'm a lot more sensitive to it! I used to drink Snapple a lot, but the "regular" drinks are too sugary for me.  So, Trop-A-Rocka, which is a DIET drink (due to Bret Michael's being a diabetic) was a very welcome surprise! I really enjoyed it and hope that the company decides to keep it permanently. 




3.  My dinner tonight

I had an Herb and Feta Cheese Frittata and a dinner salad drizzled w/a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar.  The frittata is from Suzanne Somers book:

Now, I did have to change it a little because I didn't have any Feta Cheese, so I used Gorgonzola Cheese.  Also, I didn't have any fresh herbs (oregano & rosemary) so I had to use the dried herbs instead.  But the combination of the salad and frittata was absolutely perfect!! (If I do say so myself!)


4.  The book "Eat, Pray, Love"

I am so loving this book.  I will have it finished, if not tonight, sometime tomorrow.  And, I can't wait for the movie to come out in August!!



5.  Sex and The City 2

Yes, I wish they hadn't gone overseas because I missed good ol' New York City....but what I still love about this series/movie franchise is the incredible friendships between these four women. 





6.  It's It Ice Cream Treat

These are the best treats ever!!! Ice cream, 2 yummy oatmeal cookies dipped in dark chocolate.  How can that not be the most delicious thing?!



7.  The San Francisco Giants


They had a 3 hour rain delay in Pittsburgh, PA and then came from behind to beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 6-4.  Eli Whiteside, Juan Uribe, and Aubrey Huff each had a homerun.  It was a happy night!!


Well.....happy Friday and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. eat cheat and melt the fat away? how do you do that????

    ReplyDelete