Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Five: 5 Random Questions



I saw this on AOG Daily's blog and thought it would be fun to play along. It actually starts on Beth's blog Just Me and My Life so if you would like to play along and link up, head over there. 

1.  If given the chance to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
There are too many things I'd want to do, but I think having a spa day would rank a little higher than everything else!!

2.  If you could start fresh, what profession would you choose?
I would be a teacher.  I love inspiring and helping kids to want to learn.  I know I would have made an excellent teacher.


3.  What is your favorite candy or candy bar?
I don't really eat much candy, but when I do I'll have an Almond Joy or Snickers.


4.  Have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought an "As seen on TV item?
Principal Secret, Oxi-Clean, Space Bag, and Core Rhythms.


5.  What's the movie you ALWAYS cry at?
I cry throughout Beaches and The Way We Were. Also, The Holiday, Steel Magnolias, Sex and The City, and the Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment