Friday, June 25, 2010

Eat. Water. Sleep. Exercise.

Okay so this is my third post today.  But, don't worry, it's the last one for Friday.

Sleep:
Last night I slept 7 hrs but not straight.  I fell asleep around 1am and woke up at 6:40am, then I fell back to sleep around 7am and then woke up at 8:15am. 

What I ate:
Breakfast:  1/2 cup Shredded Wheat, 1/2 cup 1% milk, 1/2 cup blueberries

Snack:  Venti sugar-free Cinnamon Dolce Latte no whip (w/ 2% milk)

Lunch:  3 oz whole grain spaghetti, 1/8 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese, 2 slices watermelon

Snack:  1 small Fuji apple, 1 Tbsp peanut butter

Dinner:  1 turkey burger (no bread or condiments), 1 cup summer squash medley, 3 oz whole grain pasta, 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese

Dessert:  1 cup watermelon

Nutritional Value: 1,681 total calories, 43.25 grams fat, 293.5 mg cholesterol, 683 mg sodium, 177.5 g carbohydrates, 35 g sugars, 22g dietary fiber, 73 g protein

Exercise:  I ran 22 minutes/walked 22 minutes = 44 minutes. Total distance: 3 miles

Water: As of this writing I've consumed 6 cups of water.  I am on my way to the kitchen for some more water so I will probably end up at 8, but hope for 9, cups of water by the time I go to bed in an hour or so.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment