Saturday, May 15, 2010

No running today but did Jillian Michael's Shred....

I was still wide awake last night (or early this morning) at 3:00 AM so it's no real surprise that I overslept and didn't get my run in today. I woke up at 10AM thinking I could still run and then stop at the local Farmers Market on my way home. Then I checked the weather channel and it said that the temperature was already 77*F (which isn't bad at all) but that the humidity was 50%!! I went outside for a minute and thought, uh, no thank you, I will try again tomorrow morning!

I am not really a morning person and although I love to run I strongly dislike getting up early to do it! But with temperatures rising and summer almost here I think I'm going to have to become a morning run lover.....

So, instead I got myself ready, ran a few errands, and was home in time to see the San Francisco Giants vs Houston Astros game on FOX. I would have rather been at the game today, but, at least it was televised!

After the game I did the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Overall, it's still hard but I can see that certain areas are getting a little easier to get through! The easier parts do not include the push-ups and the arm raises (done w/the side lunges & 5 lb weights). But, I'm still smiling at the end of the workout....and sweating!!!

Well, I'm off to make dinner. Yes, it's a little late, but I'm used to eating dinner around 8-9PM. I have no idea what I am making....either chicken breast or piece of fish; we'll see when I get to the freezer!! I do know I'm having grilled asparagus with it since I've been marinating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment