Monday, May 10, 2010

My new life

Yes, it's been awhile since I've written. I've spent this past week deciding, and then getting ready, to make changes in my life. I've had enough of making all of the easy but wrong choices and need to "steer the ship" in the right direction.

So, to start this ball rolling, I have cleared out my refrigerator/freezer/pantry and restocked them with good, quality, healthy food! I have been reading books and magazines on health, cooking, exercising, & wellness. I have been scheduling exercise for the week and menu's for eating. I am excited to now get started.....

I am taking this time to concentrate on me. I've spent most of my adult years always thinking about, or worrying about, someone else....to the detriment of my health and well-being. It's taken me a long time to get here, but I must start to live and enjoy life again!! Instead of sitting on the sidelines (as I have done for too long) I am jumping back in and taking control of this one life I have!! I don't need anyone's "permission" to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment