Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Crazy California weather and exercising

It has been so incredibly cold today! The day started out with black clouds, rain and the howling wind. The rain stopped and the clouds went away; but, unfortunately, the wind never let up! I think I'd rather have the overcast and rain. So, it was the perfect day to exercise since that would keep me warm!

I started the day with an ab workout (which I did not like but did anyway) and later in the day did the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It's very difficult but I actually enjoyed!! Tonight I ended the evening with an evening yoga routine.



I am trying to change my sleeping habits in order to get up earlier, but you can see how that is working out tonight since it's almost 12:30 am and I am still wide awake! Well, I'll try again tomorrow night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment